CODE OF CONDUCT
Creativity Australia‘s Code Of Conduct details the minimum expected behavioural requirements for rehearsal and performance attendance for With One Voice Choir Members.
Last updated: 7 March 2023
Attendance at With One Voice choir rehearsals and events is conditional upon all participants adhering to the Code of Conduct.
All participants agree to:
- Follow the Conductor’s instructions
- Learn the requested lyrics and music to the best of your ability
- Help set up, pack down, and tidy at rehearsal and performance venues
- Take reasonable steps to avoid putting yourself or others at risk
- Use polite and respectful speech
- Refrain from using any drugs or alcohol during and preceding any With One Voice rehearsal or event.
- Avoid acting or speaking in any way that makes other members feel unsafe or uncomfortable. This includes (but is not limited to) actions or speech of a violent or sexual nature.
- Welcome others to the choir
If you are the subject of inappropriate behaviour from someone at a With One Voice choir rehearsal or event, you should report it to the Conductor or someone you trust in the volunteer team.
Creativity Australia reserves the right to exclude any person from participation in the With One Voice choirs for breaching the Code of Conduct.